Enjoy the Pf facilities with the use of UAN & Unified portal UAN stands for a universal account number to be allotted to the employee’s provident fund organizations. It will act as an umbrella for the multiple member IDs chosen to a person by various establishments. It is used to connect the multiple member identification numbers selected by a single member under the single universal account number. If an employer already has the universal account number then the employees should provide the same number when they joining the other company because the UAN number is a permanent number for the each and every employer.
Benefits of New uan unified portal
The universal account number gives multiple benefits to the employees
- The universal account number offer you to obtain the EPF passbook
- Once you get the UAN activation then you could easily know about the EPF balance status via the SMS, email or missed call.
- The UAN is mechanically transferring the EPF balance from one account to another account after quite a job.
- Employees can easily withdraw the EPF money with the combination of UAN and aadhar card usage.
- An Individual can withdraw the Pf amount without the help of employer signature with the connectivity of aadhar card with the UAN facilities.
- You can download the updated EPF passbook
- The updated passbook will tell you the PF balance
- And the EPF balance amount can be used for taking the personal loan.
- with uan uan unified portal member can link your previous PF accounts
- employees can upload the KYC data
- members can change your mobile number and email address with the help of UAN.
- And you can also apply for the PF transfer through the online.
- You check your PF account balance and UAN facilities by giving a single missed call.
Unified uan portal login registration process
Generally, the EPFO provide the universal account number to each and every employer and when an employee gets the salary slip the UAN number is printed on the slip. The UAN number is most important for all the employees. You required submitting to get the universal account number for your Pf account. The needed details are
- Login the UAN unified portal official page by creating the login id and password
- Pf number (every employer get the Pf number from the salary slip.
- Submit the accurate date of birth of yours. And most importantly you have to submit the data of birth as with the record of EPFO because some of the times it will differ.
- Enter your name with the correct spelling as per the PF records.
- Give the mobile number; you will receive the UAN number through your mobile number.
- Enter the Login I and password to submit your personal details to get the UAN number
Unified portal mobile authorization
- After completion of all the procedures, you will receive the UAN pin number on your mobile phone.
- Then you will find the column as the name of entering the authorization pin.
- After getting the Pin number you have to enter that pin number in the given column.
- Then click on the checkbox button like I agree on the terms and conditions.
- Finally, click on the submit button
- In the next page, you can see your UAN account number in the green color font
- The message would be like this you’re UAN is XXXXXXXXXXXX.
- Then login UAN official website with the help of user Id and password selected by you.
- Finally, you receive an SMS with the universal account number. then you can login immediately on new unified portal, not the uan member portal.
UAN activation process at Unified portal
The UAN is available to you with the various online facilities so you can activate your UAN number within five to ten minutes. The UAN activation can be completed via the universal account number portal, EPF application. And you can also activate your UAN number through the SMS from the registered mobile number. You have to activate your universal account number to get the exciting benefits.
Reason for use the universal account number portal
The universal number of EPF has its self-universal account number member portal. The UAN portal supports and handles each and every UAN related operations. With the use of this UAN Unified portal, you can access lots and lots of things like
- you can check out your EPF passbook,
- and you can upload the aadhar documents
- As well as the KYC documents.
- You can also connect your previous EPF account number with the help of uan Unified portal.
- And the universal account number activation is also completed via this universal account number portal.