Many people face various troubles related to UAN services, and they focus on the helpdesk to solve the problems. Those users who forgot their UAN password and need to reset immediately via online can take a look at the following steps. Now, the online facility enables the user to encounter the needs without trouble and save much time. You don’t bother about password forget or need to reset make everything easier with future steps.
UAN Helpdesk (reset UAN password, KYC update)
Guides to alter UAN mobile number and forget password:-
The entire users should watch out steps carefully and understand what you are going to do with the steps.
- You have to visit the UAN official website of EPF.
- The current homepage of the official link display several contents, and you have to go login page.
- After, you have to make sure submit login below forgot password option.
- You should click “Forgot Password”.
- Now, the web page asks the user to enter the UAN number as well captcha for security purpose.
- Now, click “Verify” option.
- Immediately, the web page asks a user to provide name, gender, KYC type, date of birth and document number.
- Entire complete details appropriate without mistakes and click “Verify” in the document number.
- After, the completion of details verification you have to provide new mobile number along with receive authorization pin.
Guides to rest and recover UAN password if a mobile number doesn’t modify:-
- You have to enter into the EPFO official link. (https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/)
- The login is the right option to get recovery of UAN password.
- Provide the UAN number and security of captcha.
- Now, click “Verify” option.
- The mobile number will map to the UAN if you need to alter mobile number click “No” option.
- Click “Get Authorized Pin”.
- You can receive the OTP (One Time Password) into the specific mobile number.
- If the OTP successfully sent to the mobile number just enter the secure pin number and set a new password for the EPFO account.
- You have to enter the OTP at “Authorized Pin”.
- The new password should include a minimum of 7 characters and maximum of 20 characters.
- It also includes a minimum of 2 digits, single individual character, at least single character as capital and small letter as well four alphabets.
- Confirm “New Password” set.
- Now, click “Submit” option.
- The window will display password successfully altered.
- The user can login fresh to the UAN website with the new password and UAN number.
Already, many EPFO account holders make use of the information to change the UAN password or reset effectively. You can solve the problem instantly at the online website and don’t hesitate to try it now and get the positive result.
UAN KYC update:-
The majority of the individuals obtain EPFO account for various purposes, and those who search for the KYC update continue reading. UAN provides KYC details to the people reduce the dependency of the worker. Mainly, the given KYC shall place or start against UAN along with not only candidate ID to check repetition. For, KYC, aadhaar, PAN and bank account number are the important KYC documents.
If you already obtain UAN, you want to cater it to the new worker for starting the newly allotted member ID already acquired UAN. The process is almost fast for EPF transfer, withdrawals, and claims.
The UAN service is the great extent depend on the sort of KYC document appropriately upload with the PF. The employers are inevitably needed to provide KYC documents to the entire workers with verified using digital signatures.
For updating the KYC, the workers don’t want to deliver the scanned copy of KYC documents and appropriate details enough. In case, where the workers are uploading or updating their KYC details that scanned copies needed.
To make use of the services that members give towards PF want to check out the EPF official link. In addition to, the members must keep the UAN, member ID and mobile number to activate the EPF account holder UAN on the ideal member portal. The primary process is to finish only while the user uploads or update KYC (Know Your Customer) in the EPF official website.
KYC required documents:-
- Aadhaar card.
- Bank account number.
- Permanent account number.
- Driving license.
- Ration card.
- Election ID.
- National population register.
Steps to update KYC details by UAN:-
- The online official EPFO portal allows the candidate to update his or her mobile number with the required PIN.
- Once, the web page displayed on the desktop browser, click the profile on the dashboard.
- Now, you have to click “Upload KYC document”.
- Choose the KYC information that you want to update or upload.
- You have to keep ready scanned and self-attested copies to upload KYC document.
- The document should be in pdf, png or jpg format and you have to make sure appropriate file size before you upload.
- The maximum size of the archive should not be above 300 kb of the KYC document.
- Once, you finished updated the text, and the KYC report status will show pending and once the employer verified record and confirmed it.
- The status will display as “approved by employer”.
- Once, the employer verified the document you will get SMS to confirm.
- The verification process while you make a claim faster and approval no time.
While you are filling the KYC document details ensure no difference to the details that you have provided from the KYC documents like PAN card, aadhaar card, drivers license, passport, etc. The completion of uploading KYC document the process for authorization from the employer will get around three days. The EPF account holder who obtain KYC details inserted into the official link get the transfer, withdrawals, claims, etc. Get instant approval and simpler process for both employer and employee.